VALIDATED BRCA1/2 PANEL WITH LIBRARY PREP REAGENTS AND BARCODES FOR ILLUMINA® SEQUENCING
NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 & BRCA2 XP Amplicon Panel for Illumina® Sequencing
- 100% coverage of BRCA1 and BRCA2 coding exons and flanking intron-exon boundaries
- 100% uniformity of amplicons at 0.2x coverage
- 384 unique barcodes available upon request
- Complete solution for targeted sequencing, including gene specific primers, PCR Master Mix, clean-up beads, and barcodes
- Low input – Only 20 ng DNA required from fresh or frozen samples required
8 BACODES | 8 RXNS
48 BACODES | 48 RXNS
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Complete BRCA1 and BRCA2 Coverage for Illumina® Sequencing
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 & BRCA2 XP Amplicon Panel allows you to quickly target and sequence all coding exons of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 loci. This kit contains primer pairs and reagents needed to amplify the coding regions of BRCA1 and BRCA2 from DNA isolated from fresh and frozen material, and prepare libraries for Illumina® sequencing.
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 & BRCA2 XP Amplicon Panel has the capability of multiplexing up to 88 samples at 100x coverage for the detection of germline mutations and up to 4 samples at 2000x coverage for the detection of somatic mutations on a single Illumina® 2×300 Miseq® lane.
A Complete Solution for Targeted BRCA1 and BRCA2 Sequencing
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 & BRCA2 XP Amplicon Panel is a complete, validated solution that targets all coding exons in BRCA1 and BRCA2 loci using 132 PCR primer pairs. This kit requires only 20 ng of DNA from fresh or frozen samples. This kit is not designed for use with DNA isolated from FFPE or cfDNA samples. The convenient predesigned panel allows researchers to focus on data generation and analysis, not on labor-intensive primer design and target selection. This kit can be easily automated on liquid handlers, further simplifying workflow.
- NEXTFLEX® BRCA XP Amplicon Primer Mix 1
- NEXTFLEX® BRCA XP Amplicon Primer Mix 2
- NEXTFLEX® Hot Start PCR I Master Mix
- NEXTFLEX® Stop Solution
- NEXTFLEX® Ligation Mix
- NEXTFLEX® Amplicon DNA Adapter
- NEXTFLEX® PCR II Barcoded Primer Mix
- NEXTFLEX® PCR II Master Mix
- Nuclease-free Water
- Resuspension Buffer
- NEXTFLEX® Cleanup Beads
REQUIRED MATERIALS NOT PROVIDED
- Two aliquots of 10-50 ng of high-quality genomic DNA in up to 18 µL nuclease-free water each
- 96 well PCR Plate Non-skirted (Phenix Research, Cat # MPS-499) or similar
- 96 well Library Storage and Pooling Plate (Thermo Fisher®, Cat # AB-0765) or similar
- Adhesive PCR Plate Seal (Bio-Rad®, Cat # MSB1001)
- Magnetic Stand -96 (Thermo Fisher®, Cat # AM10027) or similar
- 2, 10, 20, 200 and 1000 μL pipettes / multichannel pipettes
- Nuclease-free barrier pipette tips
- 80% Ethanol, freshly prepared (room temperature)
- 1.5 mL nuclease-free microcentrifuge tubes
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 & BRCA2 XP Amplicon Panel contains enough material to prepare 8, 48 or 96 samples for Illumina® sequencing from DNA isolated from fresh or frozen tissue. The shelf life of all reagents is 12 months when stored properly. All components can be safely stored at -20°C.