LabChip® Extended Range N-Glycan Assay
A high percentage of all biotherapeutics contain N-linked glycosylation. The impact of N-linked glycosylation on protein function can be significant. Thus, the characterization of N-glycan composition is critical for the biotherapeutic development process. PerkinElmer’s LabChip® Extended Range N-Linked Glycan assay enables the high-throughput sizing and quantification of N-linked glycans from protein biotherapeutics on the widely adopted LabChip® GXII Touch™ protein characterization system.
Glycoprotein Sizing, Glycoprotein Relative Quantification & Charge Variant N-Glycan Analysis
The LabChip® Extended Range N-Linked Glycan assay is ideal for rapid screening of N-linked glycan profiles by combining:
- Plate based reagents in 96-well format for convenience and ease of use in automated liquid handlers such as the JANUS® G3 workstation from PerkinElmer
- On-plate protein denaturation
- Rapid enzymatic deglycosylation with PNGase F in 96 well format
- Rapid electrokinetic separations and detection using LabChip® microfluidic chip technology
- Per sample run time is under 45 seconds with a full 96 sample analysis in under 90 minutes
- Automated peak detection and reporting of N-glycan relative abundance
- Minimal sample consumption: Only 8 µL of sample required
- Digital data format: Gel-like image, electropherogram, and tabular data formats with automated sample alignment, overlay, scaling and zooming features, allow users to conveniently share, store and archive data
- The LabChip® Glycan Profiling assay supports both neutral glycan and charged N-linked glycan found in MAbs. Drop down menus allow you to easily choose between assays.