SIMPLIFIED TARGET CAPTURE FOR
COMPREHENSIVE LSD ANALYSIS
NEXTFLEX® Lysosomal Storage Disorders (LSD) NGS Hybridization Panel (RUO)
- Meticulously designed and evaluated kit ensures the capture of SNVs, indels, and CNVs associated with LSD
- Complete library preparation solutions
- Compatible with all Illumina® sequencing platforms
- For use with DNA isolated from DBS, blood, and other sample types
- Library prep automation available to reduce human error and/or increase throughput
- End-to-end NGS workflows available to simplify the set-up of targeted NGS labs
The NEXTFLEX® LSD NGS Hybridization Panel simplifies the identification of relevant single nucleotide variants (SNVs), small insertion and deletions (indels), and copy number variants (CNVs) in 11 genes that have been associated with Lysosomal Storage Disorders (LSD).
16 BARCODES | 16 RXNS
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
NEXTFLEX® LSD NGS Hybridization Panel Design
The NEXTFLEX® LSD NGS Hybridization panel is an all-inclusive kit containing:
- DNA fragmentation reagents
- Library preparation reagents
- Sequence specific blockers
- Hybrid capture reagents
The NEXTFLEX® LSD Hybridization Panel (RUO) was meticulously designed and approved by a team comprising of American Board of Medical Genetics certified clinical molecular geneticists. Peer-reviewed publications on LSD were reviewed, and an enrichment system was designed to capture the single nucleotide variants (SNVs), small insertion and deletions (indels), and copy number variants (CNVs) associated with the conditions. Panel performance was evaluated and approved by PerkinElmer Genomics Laboratory, a CLIA and CAP certified high-throughput NGS facility.
Target Capture Automation – Reducing Human Error and Hands-On Time
Standardized and tested library prep automation is available which reduces human error, hands-on time, and/or increases a lab’s throughput. The NEXTFLEX® LSD Hybridization panel is automated on multiple liquid handlers, including the Sciclone®, Zephyr®, and JANUS® G3 NGS workstations.
For more information, contact [email protected].
Target NEXTFLEX® Data Analysis Platform
The NEXTFLEX® Data Analysis platform is a user-friendly analysis software that can be used in conjunction with the NEXTFLEX® NGS Hybridization panels. A license for unlimited use of the software is available for purchase on an annual basis when coupled with on-going reagent purchases. The software is installed locally, and data is not uploaded to the cloud, keeping your important files in-house at all times. It offers an intuitive user interface for coverage statistics, SNV detection, as well as CNV detections across the range of panels available for an easy-to-use NGS variant calling experience for clinical research applications.
To request additional information or a demo, please contact [email protected].
Standardized End-to-end Target Capture Workflow
The NEXTFLEX® NGS Hybridization panels are part of a comprehensive workflow for genetic analysis offered by PerkinElmer – a single-source solution that includes nucleic acid isolation, NGS library preparation, QC, data analysis, and data interpretation. Designed to simplify targeted NGS, PerkinElmer’s end-to-end workflow delivers accurate and reliable results with the flexibility to meet variable throughput. Automated and manual workflow modules are available to meet the needs of the lab.
- NEXTFLEX® Fragmentation Buffer
- NEXTFLEX® Fragmentation Enzyme Mix
- NEXTFLEX® Ligase Buffer Mix XP
- NEXTFLEX® Ligase Enzyme XP
- NEXTFLEX® DNA Barcoded Adapter
- NEXTFLEX® PCR Master Mix XP
- NEXTFLEX® Primer Mix XP (50 μM)
- NEXTFLEX® HYB 1 XP
- NEXTFLEX® HYB 2 XP
- NEXTFLEX® HYB 3 XP
- NEXTFLEX® HYB 4 XP
- NEXTFLEX® Universal Oligo 1 (500 μM)
- NEXTFLEX® Barcode Blockers (250 μM)
- NEXTFLEX® Block Mix (Concentrate)
- NEXTFLEX® RNase Block XP
- NEXTFLEX® Baits (<3.0 Mb or >3.0 Mb)
- NEXTFLEX® Cleanup Beads XP
- NEXTFLEX® Streptavidin Beads
- Nuclease-free Water
- NEXTFLEX® Binding Buffer XP
- NEXTFLEX® Wash Buffer 1 XP
- NEXTFLEX® Wash Buffer 2 XP
REQUIRED MATERIALS NOT PROVIDED
- 1 ng – 1 μg of DNA in up to 34 μL nuclease-free water.
- Ethanol 80% (room temperature)
- 96 well PCR Plate Non-skirted (Phenix Research, Cat # MPS-499) or similar
- 96 well Library Storage and Pooling Plate (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cat # AB-0765) or similar
- Nuclease-free low-bind 0.2 mL and 1.7 mL tubes with caps
- Adhesive PCR Plate Seal (BioRad, Cat # MSB1001)
- Magnetic Stand -96 (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cat # AM10027)
- Thermal Cycler with heated lid
- 2, 10, 20, 200 and 1000 μL pipettes / multichannel pipettes
- Nuclease-free barrier pipette tips
- Vortex® 4 Minicentrifuge with adapters for 1.5-1.8 mL and 0.2 mL tubes/strips
- Water bath or incubator oven capable of reaching 65°C
- Heat block capable of reaching 65°C
- SpeedVac (optional)
The NEXTFLEX® NGS LSD Hybridization panel contains enough material to prepare 16 DNA samples.
The shelf life of all reagents is at least 6 months when stored properly. The Nuclease-free Water, NEXTFLEX® Hyb 1 XP, NEXTFLEX® Hyb 2 XP, NEXTFLEX® Hyb 4 XP, NEXTFLEX® Binding Buffer XP, NEXTFLEX® Wash Buffer 1 XP, and NEXTFLEX® Wash Buffer 2 XP can be stored at room temperature. The NEXTFLEX® Cleanup Beads XP and NEXTFLEX® Streptavidin Beads should be stored at 4°C. Baits should be stored at -80°C, and all other components should be stored at -20°C.