NGS BARCODES & UNIVERSAL BLOCKERS
NEXTFLEX Barcoded Adapters and Blockers for NGS Multiplexing
PerkinElmer offers a complete line of validated NEXTFLEX® NGS barcodes for multiplexing libraries for Illumina® sequencing platforms. These barcode sets are designed to give flexibility to researchers and are supplied at concentrations ideal for various applications including DNA-seq, RNA-seq, and ChIP-seq library prep. While they are designed to work with our optimized NEXTFLEX® library prep kits, they are compatible with a broad range of other NGS library prep methods. The sequences of the indexes can be downloaded from the individual barcode product pages.
These barcodes are ideal for DNA library prep applications including whole genome sequencing, targeted sequencing, and ChIP sequencing for Illumina® platforms
- NEXTFLEX® Unique Dual Index Barcodes (1 – 1,536) – 1,536 UDI adapters for ultra high-throughput multiplexing of Illumina® libraries
- NEXTFLEX® Unique Dual Index Barcodes (1 – 384) – 384 UDI adapters with flexible multiplexing options
These blockers are compatible with all NEXTFLEX® barcodes and all other ligation-based and tagmentation-based workflows for Illumina® sequencers
- NEXTFLEX® Universal Blockers – 96 universal blockers for Illumina® sequencers
These barcodes are ideal for RNA-seq library prep applications.
- NEXTFLEX® RNA-seq 2.0 UDI Barcodes – Unique dual indexed adapters for multiplexing RNA-seq libraries
- NEXTFLEX® RNA-seq 2.0 UDI Barcodes (set of 1536) – Ultra high-throughput unique dual indexed adapters for Illumina® sequening platforms
These barcodes are methylated for bisulfite-seq library prep applications.
- NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Barcodes – Unique adapters available in sets of 6, 12 and 24 methylated adapters