LIBRARY PREP + NORMALIZATION = FASTER, EASIER LIBRARY PREP
NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP V2 DNA-Seq Kit for Illumina® Platforms
- Fully automated normalization & fragmentation
- Enzymatic fragmentation with end-repair and A-tailing in one reaction
- Highly efficient ligation with low adapter dimer formation
- Efficient: Automated on the Sciclone® and Zephyr® NGS workstations for mid-high throughput automation and now on the BioQule™ NGS System for low throughput labs
- Up to 1,536 UDI Barcodes available for multiplexing
The new NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP V2 DNA-seq kit includes proprietary NEXTFLEX® normalization beads, which provide a consistent mass and sequencing cluster density for all samples in a library pool. This shortens the time needed for quantification and pooling preparation for sequencing in a high throughput lab by up to 3 hours per 96 samples.
Highly Efficient Ligation with Low Adapter Formation
The NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP V2 DNA-seq kit offers a streamlined workflow with highly efficient ligation, generating low amount of adapter dimers even at low input concentrations.
Figure 1. Low dimer formation with NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP V2 DNA-Seq kit. Different library replicates were prepared using either 500 pg (A) or 1 ng (B) of high-quality genomic DNA as input. Adapter dimer should appear as a peak at ~150 bp.
Figure 2. Analysis of GC bias from libraries obtained with NEXTFLEX Rapid XP V2 DNA-Seq kit. Results show minimal variability in normalized coverage across 20-60% GC content encompassing ~95% of the human genome (Right: red bars). These are consistent across 1-750ng of genomic DNA input.
Simplify Library Construction with NEXTFLEX® Normalization Beads
Flexible Multiplexing Options with 1,536 Barcodes Available for High-Throughput Multiplexing
Barcodes are not supplied with the NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP DNA-seq kit v2 and need to be purchased separately. We offer 384 color-balanced NEXTFLEX® UDI adapters that improve multiplexing capabilities for both low-level and high-level multiplexing needs. Additionally, a set of 1,536 NEXTFLEX® UDI adapters which are compatible with the NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP DNA-seq kit v2 are now available for ultra high-throughput applications.
For more information about barcode options compatible with the NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP DNA-seq kit v2 and bundled pricing, please contact [email protected].
The NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP V2 DNA-Seq kit is compatible with multiple liquid handlers, including the Sciclone® G3 NGSx workstation, Sciclone® G3 NGSx iQ™ workstation, and Zephyr® NGS workstation.
For low throughput automation, the NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP V2 DNA-Seq kit is also now automated on the BioQule™ NGS System which simplifies both library prep AND quantitation. This low-cost, benchtop instrument delivers libraries ready to load into your sequencer with only 15 minutes of hands-on time. The kit developed for BioQule™ NGS System does not include normalization beads but the instrument quantifies each library before completion of the workflow.
For more information, or to obtain a program, contact [email protected].
For larger volume requirements, customization and bulk packaging is available. For increased flexibility, individual reagents (non-master mixed) are also available. Please contact [email protected] for further information.
- NEXTFLEX® Fragmentation Buffer V2
- NEXTFLEX® Fragmentation Enzyme V2
- NEXTFLEX® Ligation Master Mix V2
- NEXTFLEX® PCR Master Mix V2
- NEXTFLEX® Primer Mix V2
- Nuclease-free Water
- Elution Buffer
- NEXTFLEX® Cleanup Beads XP
- NEXTFLEX® Normalization Beads V2
REQUIRED MATERIALS NOT PROVIDED
- 100 pg – 1 µg of DNA in up to 17.5 µL nuclease-free water.
- NEXTFLEX® barcodes
- Ethanol 100% (room temperature)
- 96 well PCR Plate Non-skirted (Phenix® Research, Cat # MPS-499) or similar
- 96 well Library Storage and Pooling Plate (Thermo Fisher® Scientific, Cat # AB-0765) or similar
- Adhesive PCR Plate Seal (Bio-Rad®, Cat # MSB1001)
- Magnetic Stand -96 (Thermo Fisher® Scientific, Cat # AM10027) or similar
- 2, 10, 20, 200 and 1000 µL pipettes / multichannel pipettes
- Nuclease-free barrier pipette tips