Candida auris Detection Real-time PCR Reagents
The Candida auris Detection Real-time PCR Reagents is a real-time PCR assay (RUO) for qualitative detection of Candida auris (C. auris) from extracted nucleic acid samples collected from human skin swabs, environmental surface swabs, or laboratory cultures.
The reagents utilize sequence-specific primer and Taqman™ probe to amplify the ribosomal RNA (rRNA) gene and the partial genetic region of the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) 1 & 2 of the fungus for C. auris identification. A primer/probe set to detect the internal control (must be spiked-in to samples prior to extraction) is included for extraction and PCR process monitoring. For human samples, an additional primer/probe set to detect endogenous human gene (RNase P) is included for human sample quality check. The reagents also use a dUTP/UNG carryover prevention system to avoid contamination of PCR products.
- Identify C. auris with as little as 30 copies per PCR reaction in < 2 hours
- Endogenous human gene detection for human sample quality check
- Internal control detection for process monitoring from sample extraction to PCR
- Single reaction volume for both 96- and 384-PCR platforms
- Flexible extracted DNA input volume up to 10 µL per well
- Scalable reaction numbers from 1 to up to 192 per kit