MICROFLUIDIC PROTEIN CHARACTERIZATION
ENHANCE INSIGHT WITH
HIGHLY ACCURATE DATA
Proteins differ from each other in their size, molecular structure and physiochemical properties. These differences allow for protein analysis and characterization by separation and identification. The LabChip® GXII Touch™ protein characterization system offers rapid peak quantification and quality control throughout the protein purification workflow.
Analysis can be performed in as few as forty seconds per sample that deliver comparable data to traditional capillary electrophoresis with as much as a 70X increase in throughput. Choose 96-well or up to 384-well platforms depending upon throughput needs. With an easy to use touch screen interface, even occasional users get up and running samples quickly.
The platform supports multiple assays for characterizing proteins in reduced and non-reduced samples including:
- Analyze critical quality attributes in as few as 42 seconds
- Titer (concentration and sizing)
- Purity assessment
- Aggregation (covalently linked)
- Stability (degradation / fragmentation analysis)
- N-Glycan profiling
- mAb Charge variant / charge heterogeneity
- mAb impurity analysis (detect minor impurities)
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.