ACCURATE SIZING, QUANTIFICATION & QUALITY
CONTROL OF DNA, RNA & NGS LIBRARIES
LabChip® GX Touch™ Nucleic Acid Analyzer
DNA and RNA quantitation and sizing can be done in seconds using automated capillary electrophoresis separation. The LabChip® GX Touch™ nucleic acid analyzer’s microfluidic technology generates reproducible, high-resolution data and is optimal for:
- NGS library preparation (smear and fragment analysis) and quality control
- RNA and DNA fragment analysis (including cell-free DNA (cfDNA), DNA isolated from FFPE samples, and PCR-free libraries)
- Quantitation and qualification for CRISPR fragment analysis
- Agarose gel workflows
The Comprehensive Solution for Genomic Sizing & Quantitation
- Quantitate DNA and RNA sample integrity hours faster than agarose gels
- Maximize rare or low-concentration samples like cfDNA, PCR-free libraries, and ChIP-seq libraries
- Accurate quantitation down to 25 pg/µL for DNA smears and 0.5 pg/µL for fragments
- NGS library prep analysis and QC
- Flexible throughput options make it cost-efficient – 96-well or 384-well (HT) format
- Data visualization options (electropherogram, virtual gel, or tabular report)
With complete analysis of genomic material in about 30 seconds, the LabChip GX Touch nucleic acid analyzer eliminates the nucleic acid quantitation workflow bottleneck. High-resolution analysis provides exact sizing and quantitation of DNA fragments and smears down to 5 bp from samples as small as 2 pg/µL.
The system offers a broad variety of DNA analysis options, including the NGS 3K assay, which provides unparalleled genomic data quality with minimal input requirements. This high degree of sensitivity also makes it the ideal instrument for gDNA, cfDNA, and PCR-free DNA quantitation, where concentrations are low, samples are precious and their preservation is essential.
When used for RNA analysis, it provides critical RNA metrics such as peak heights, peak areas, and concentration, which are used to determine an RQS (RNA Quality Score) for each sample. The RQS calculation has been validated to correlate with Agilent’s RIN (RNA Integrity Number) and follows the same 0-10 scale rating.
|Height||69 cm | 27 in|
|Width||51 cm | 20 in|
|Depth||49 cm | 19.5 in|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Height: 69 cm | 27 in
Width: 51 cm | 20 in
Depth: 49 cm | 19.5 in
Windows 10-compatible software
Bagheri, H., Friedman, H., Shao, H., Chong, Y., Lo, C., Emran, F., . . . Peterson, A. (2018). TIE: A Method to Electroporate Long DNA Templates into Preimplantation Embryos for CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing. The CRISPR Journal,1(3), 223-229. doi:10.1089/crispr.2017.0020.
Chesnais, V., Ott, A., Chaplais, E., Gabillard, S., Pallares, D., Vauloup-Fellous, C., . . . Ginoux, E. (2018). Using massively parallel shotgun sequencing of maternal plasmatic cell-free DNA for cytomegalovirus DNA detection during pregnancy: A proof of concept study. Scientific Reports, 8(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-018-22414-6.
Costa, J-M., et al. (2018). Cell-free fetal DNA versus maternal serum screening for trisomy 21 in pregnant women with and without assisted reproduction technology: a prospective interventional study. Genetics in Medicine. doi:10.1038/gim.2018.4.
Faiz, A., Heijink, I. H., Vermeulen, C. J., Guryev, V., Berge, M. V., Nawijn, M. C., & Pouwels, S. D. (2018). Cigarette smoke exposure decreases CFLAR expression in the bronchial epithelium, augmenting susceptibility for lung epithelial cell death and DAMP release. Scientific Reports,8(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-018-30602-7.
Ford, L., Carter, G. P., Wang, Q., Seemann, T., Sintchenko, V., Glass, K., . . . Kirk, M. D. (2018). Incorporating Whole-Genome Sequencing into Public Health Surveillance: Lessons from Prospective Sequencing of Salmonella Typhimurium in Australia. Foodborne Pathogens and Disease, 15(3), 161-167. doi:10.1089/fpd.2017.2352.
Gergen, J., Coulon, F., Creneguy, A., Elain-Duret, N., Gutierrez, A., Pinkenburg, O., . . . Haspot, F. (2018). Multiplex CRISPR/Cas9 system impairs HCMV replication by excising an essential viral gene. Plos One, 13(2). doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0192602.
Mogilevsky, M., Shimshon, O., Kumar, S., Mogilevsky, A., Keshet, E., Yavin, E., Heyd, F., and Karni, R. (2018) Modulation of MKNK2 alternative splicing by splice-switching oligonucleotides as a novel approach for glioblastoma treatment. Nucleic Acids Res. doi: 10.1093/nar/gky921.
Ong, J., Woldhuis, R. R., Boudewijn, I. M., Berg, A. V., Kluiver, J., Kok, K., . . . Brandsma, C. A. (2019). Age-related gene and miRNA expression changes in airways of healthy individuals. Scientific Reports,9(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-019-39873-0.
Trolle, C., et al. (2016) Widespread DNA hypomethylation and differential gene expression in Turner syndrome. Scientific Reports (6). doi:10.1038/srep34220.
- Improving the Efficiency of Metagenomic Analysis of Stool Samples (2018)
- Automated NGS Library Preparation with Covaris® Focused-ultrasonicator Workflow Solution (2018)
- Automated Whole Genome, Long Linked-Read Sequence Workflow from Dried Blood Spot Samples (2018)
- LabChip GX Touch Platform Applications in Epigenetic Studies
- Fast Genotyping of Genome-Edited Animals using Heteroduplex Mobility Assay and the LabChip GX Touch Instrument
- Determining Efficiency of On-Target CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing Using the NEB EnGen Mutation Detection Kit on LabChip GX Touch Technology
- Cost-effective Solution for Analyzing 24 samples or Less on the LabChip® GX Touch™ Nucleic Acid Analyzer
- Overcoming Challenges In Liquid Biopsy
- NGS 3K Assay for High Sensitivity Measurement of Cell-free DNA