VALIDATED PANEL FOR DETECTION OF THE BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2 & CHEK2 GENES WITH LIBRARY PREP REAGENTS & BARCODES ILLUMINA® SEQUENCING
NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 and BRCA2 Plus-1 Amplicon Panel for Illumina® Sequencing
- 100% coverage of BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2 and CHEK2 exons and flanking intron-exon boundaries
- 98% uniformity of amplicons on 0.2x coverage; 100% of amplicons detected at >0.1x mean coverage
- 384 unique barcodes available upon request
- Complete solution for targeted sequencing, including gene specific primers, PCR Master Mix, clean-up beads, and barcodes
- Low input – Only 20 ng DNA isolated from fresh or frozen samples required
8 BACODES | 8 RXNS
48 BACODES | 48 RXNS
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Coverage of the BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2 and CHEK2 Genes for Illumina® Sequencing
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 and BRCA2 Plus-1 Amplicon Panel allows you to quickly target and sequence 80 exons of the BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2and CHEK2 loci. This kit contains primer pairs and reagents needed to amplify these coding regions of the BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2 and CHEK2genes from DNA isolated from fresh or frozen material, and prepare libraries for Illumina® sequencing.
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 and BRCA2 Plus-1 Amplicon Panel has the capability of multiplexing up to 60 samples at 100x coverage for detection of germline mutations on a single Illumina® 2×250 MiSeq® lane.
A Complete Solution for Targeted BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2 and CHEK2 Sequencing
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 and BRCA2 Plus-1 Amplicon Panel is a complete, validated solution that targets 80 exons in the BRCA1, BRCA2, PALB2and CHEK2 loci using 187 PCR primer pairs. This kit requires only 20 ng of DNA isolated from fresh or frozen samples. The convenient predesigned panel allows researchers to focus on data generation and analysis, not on labor-intensive primer design and target selection. This kit can be easily automated on liquid handlers, further simplifying workflow.
- NEXTFLEX® BRCA Plus-1 Amplicon Primer Mix 1
- NEXTFLEX® BRCA Plus-1 Amplicon Primer Mix 2
- NEXTFLEX® Hot Start PCR I Master Mix
- NEXTFLEX® Stop Solution
- NEXTFLEX® Ligation Mix
- NEXTFLEX® Amplicon DNA Adapter
- NEXTFLEX® PCR II Barcoded Primer Mix
- NEXTFLEX® PCR II Master Mix
- Nuclease-free Water
- Resuspension Buffer
- NEXTFLEX® Cleanup Beads
REQUIRED MATERIALS NOT PROVIDED
- 20 – 100 ng of extracted genomic DNA (two 10 – 50 ng aliquots in up to 28.5 μL nuclease-free water each)
- Ethanol 80% (room temperature)
- 96 well PCR Plate Non-skirted (Phenix Research™, Cat # MPS-499) or similar
- 96 well Library Storage and Pooling Plate (Fisher Scientific®, Cat # AB-0765) or similar
- Adhesive PCR Plate Seal (Bio-Rad®, Cat # MSB1001)
- Magnetic Stand -96 (Thermo Fisher® Scientific, Cat # AM10027) or similar
- 2, 10, 20, 200 and 1000 μL pipettes / multichannel pipettes
- Nuclease-free barrier pipette tips
- 1.5 mL nuclease-free microcentrifuge tubes
The NEXTFLEX® BRCA1 and BRCA2 Plus-1 Amplicon Panel contains enough material to prepare 8, 48, or 96 samples for Illumina® sequencing from DNA isolated from fresh or frozen samples. The shelf life of all reagents is 12 months when stored properly. All components can be safely stored at -20°C.