FOR CLONING miRNAS & OTHER SMALL RNAS FROM PRIMARY RNA SOURCES
Predesigned AIR™ Adenylated Linkers
- Ideal for next-generation sequencing, miRNA cloning, and small RNA sequencing
- 3’ end blocks prevent self-ligation
- Pre-designed adapters are available with Ban-1, Ava-1, Sty-1, EcoR-1
- Affordable alternative to other adapter suppliers
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
SET A | 1 nm
SET A | 5 nm
SET B | 1 nm
SET B | 5 nm
SET C | 1 nm
SET C | 5 nm
Adenylated Linkers for miRNA or Small RNA Cloning
Our AIR™ Adenylated Linkers are 5’adenylated oligos with 3’end blocks, which are ready for use in miRNA sequencing or small RNA cloning. AIR™ Adenylated Linkers are activated adenylated oligos that preclude the need for ATP in RNA Ligase 2 (RNL2) reactions. This allows for specific and clean ligations.
Restriction Site Sequence
AIR™ Adenylated Linker A contains the Ban-1 restriction site sequence:
AIR™ Adenylated Linker B contains the Ava-1 and Sty-1 restriction site sequence:
AIR™ Adenylated Linker C contains the EcoR-1 restriction site sequence
To request a quote for custom adenylated adapters contact us at [email protected].
Available in 1 nm and 5 nm quantities and custom orders are also available.
Publication that Cites Using AIR™ Adenylated Linkers:
- Verbruggen, S. Ribosome profiling, a useful tool in the search for micropeptides. MS Thesis. University of Gent, 2015.