FOR SMALL RNA-SEQ LIBRARY PREP
Custom AIR™ Adenylated Linkers
- Ideal for next-generation sequencing, miRNA cloning and miRNA sequencing
- 3’ end blocks prevent self-ligation
- Adenylated 5′ end reacts with T4 RNL2 Ligase, truncated
- Phosphorothioate and other modifications available
- Predesigned linkers are also available
- You can create your own miRNA barcodes
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Design Your Own miRNA Cloning Linkers
To request a quote for custom adenylated adapters contact us at [email protected].
The AIR™ Adenylated Linkers are 5’adenylated oligos with 3’end blocks, which are ready for use in NGS or miRNA cloning. Custom adaptors can be designed for use with any NGS platform. AIR™ Adenylated Linkers are activated adenylated oligos that preclude the need for ATP in RNA Ligase 2 (RNL2) reactions. This allows for specific and clean ligations.
Selected Publications that Cite the Use of Custom AIR™ Adenylated Linkers:
- Alekseyenko, A. A., et al. (2015) UNIT 21.30 BioTAP-XL: Cross-linking/Tandem Affinity Purification to Study DNA Targets, RNA, and Protein Components of Chromatin-Associated Complexes. Current Protocols in Molecular Biology. doi: 10.1002/0471142727.mb2130s109.
- Benes, V., et al. (2015) Identification of cytokine-induced modulation of microRNA expression and secretion as measured by a novel microRNA specific qPCR assay. Scientific Reports. 5:11590. doi:10.1038/srep11590.
- Haenni, S. et al. (March 2012) Analysis of C. elegans intestinal gene expression and polyadenylation by fluorescence-activated nuclei sorting and 3′-end-seq. Nuc Acid Res, 40:6 http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/03/28/nar.gks282.full
- Available in 1 nm to 1 µm quantities
- Most custom AIR™ Adenylated Linkers have a 10 day turnaround time.
- Validated on an Illumina® sequencing platform