For Illumina® & Ion Torrent™ Platforms
Barcoded NEXTFLEX Adapters for NGS Multiplexing
PerkinElmer offers a complete line of validated NEXTFLEX NGS barcodes for multiplexing, including indexed NGS adapters for both Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ multiplexing. These barcode sets are designed to give flexibility to researchers and are supplied at concentrations ideal for various applications including DNA-seq, RNA-seq, and ChIP-seq library prep. While they are designed to work with our optimized NEXTFLEX library prep kits, they are compatible with a broad range of other NGS library prep methods. The sequences of the indexes can be downloaded from the individual barcode product pages.
Instructions for installing NEXTFLEX Barcode Indices in Illumina® Experiment Manager. Read out blog post to learn how to use barcodes with different index lengths in a single run.
These barcodes are ideal for DNA library prep applications when starting with 10 ng or more of starting material.
- NEXTFLEX® Unique Dual Index Barcodes – Unique dual index adapters for multiplexing Illumina® sequencing libraries
- NEXTFLEX-HT™ Barcodes – 384 unique single-index adapters for multiplexing Illumina® libraries
- NEXTFLEX® DNA Barcodes – Unique adapters available in sets of 6, 12, 24, 48 barcodes
- NEXTFLEX-96™ DNA Barcodes – 96 unique adapters available in sets of 96 barcodes
- NEXTFLEX® Dual-Indexed DNA Barcodes – Dual index adapters for multiplexing up to 192 samples simultaneously
- NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free Barcodes – Unique adapters available in sets of 6, 12, 24, 48 barcodes designed specifically for use with the NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free DNA-Seq Kit
These barcodes are ideal for ChIP-Seq or genomic DNA library prep applications when starting with less than 10 ng of starting material.
These barcodes are ideal for RNA-Seq library prep applications.
These barcodes are methylated for bisulfite-seq library prep applications.
- NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Barcodes – Unique adapters available in sets of 6, 12 and 24 methylated adapters
These adapters are ideal for genomic DNA or ChIP-Seq multiplexing applications on Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms.
- NEXTFLEX® DNA Barcodes for Ion Torrent™ Sequencing – Unique barcodes available in sets of 8, 16, 32 and 64 adapters.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.