RNA-SEQ LIBRARY PREP KITS
For Illumina® Platforms
RNA Library Prep for Illumina® Sequencing
NEXTFLEX® Rapid Directional RNA-Seq Kits enable:
- Transcriptome analysis
- Absolute RNA quantitation using Molecular Indexing
- Strand specificity
The NEXTFLEX® Rapid Directional RNA-Seq Kits are ideal for construction of Illumina® RNA libraries for transcriptome analysis. Our full range of RNA-Seq library preparation kits, provides options for traditional RNA-Seq library prep, directional RNA-Seq, as well as molecular indexing for precise gene expression measurements. All kits have been functionally validated on the Illumina® sequencing platforms.
To couple with transcriptome sequencing, the NEXTFLEX® small RNA-seq reagents allow users miRNA discovery from the same total RNA inputs.
PerkinElmer has developed protocols for liquid handlers to make it easier for you to automate your RNA library prep. Find out how to reduce your hands-on time and minimize errors with solutions for library prep automation.
Small RNA and mRNA Library Prep in a Single Workflow
- NEXTFLEX® Combo-Seq™ mRNA/miRNA Kit – Compatible with total RNA inputs, no poly(A) selection or rRNA depletion required
Directional RNA Library Prep Kits for Illumina® Sequencing
RNA Library Prep Kits for Illumina® Sequencing
- NEXTFLEX® Rapid RNA-Seq Kit – Flexible solution for generating single end or paired-end RNA libraries as well as a variety of multiplexing options
RNA Adapters for Illumina® Multiplexing & Beads for Poly(A) Selection
- NEXTFLEX® RNA-Seq 2.0 Unique Dual Index Barcodes (1-384) – Barcoded unique dual index adapters for Illumina® sequencing (8 nt indexes at both ends of adapter, up to 384 available upon request)
- NEXTFLEX® RNA-Seq Barcodes – Barcoded adapters for Illumina® sequencing (6 nucleotide barcode sequence, 1-48)
- NEXTFLEX-96™ RNA-Seq Barcodes – Barcoded adapters for Illumina® sequencing (8 nucleotide barcode sequence 1-96)
- NEXTFLEX® RiboNaut™ rRNA depletion kit (human, mouse, rat) – Hybridization-based rRNA depletion using total RNA as input
- NEXTFLEX® Poly(A) Beads – Magnetic beads for mRNA purification
Small RNA-Seq Kit with Unique Dual Index Barcode Primers
- NEXTFLEX® Small RNA-seq v3 Automation Kit with UDIs – uses the same popular chemistry of the NEXTFLEX small RNA-seq kit v3, which incorporates technologies that reduce small RNA ligation bias, increase ligation efficiency, reduce adapter-dimer formation, and includes Unique Dual Indexes (UDIs) to mitigate index hopping for Illumina® sequencing on the MiSeq®, HiSeq® 2000/2500, and NovaSeq® platforms.
Small RNA Library Prep Kits with Single Index Barcode Primers
- NEXTFLEX® Small RNA-Seq Kit v3 – A small RNA library prep kit for Illumina® sequencing which provides randomized adapters for bias reduction along with gel-free or low-input protocols
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.