DNA-SEQ LIBRARY PREP KITS
For Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ Platforms
DNA Library Prep & Adapter Kits
PerkinElmer offers a complete line of streamlined DNA library preparation kits to meet your Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ sequencing needs. All of the NEXTFLEX® kits are functionally validated by sequencing.
These NEXTFLEX® kits for DNA library preparation enable a broad range of applications including whole-genome sequencing (WGS), targeted resequencing, mutation discovery, and identification of single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) variations.
DNA Library Prep & Adapters Kits
- NEXTFLEX® Rapid XP DNA-Seq Kit – Streamlined enzymatic fragmentation and DNA library prep workflow for Illumina® sequencing
- NEXTFLEX® Rapid DNA-Seq Kit 2.0 – DNA-Seq library prep kit with improved chemistry for sequencing 1 ng – 1 µg of input DNA
- NEXTFLEX® Cell Free DNA-Seq Kit 2.0 – DNA-Seq library prep kit for sequencing 1 – 5 ng of DNA isolated from cell-free fluids
- NEXTFLEX® ChIP-Seq Kit – Illumina® ChIP-Seq library prep kit specifically designed for ultra-low DNA input applications
- NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free DNA Sequencing Kit – Amplification-free DNA-Seq library prep kit for sequencing 0.5 µg – 3 µg of input DNA
- NEXTFLEX® Unique Dual Index Barcodes – 384 dual index barcodes which mitigate index hopping
- NEXTFLEX-HT™ Barcodes – 384, single-index barcodes for DNA library prep
- NEXTFLEX® DNA Barcodes – Up to 48 barcodes for use with the NEXTFLEX® DNA-Seq Kits and other DNA-Seq protocols
- NEXTFLEX-96™ DNA Barcodes – 96 barcodes for use with the NEXTFLEX® DNA-Seq Kits and other DNA-Seq protocols
- NEXTFLEX® Dual-Indexed DNA Barcodes – 192 dual-indexed barcodes for use with the NEXTFLEX® DNA-Seq Kits and other DNA-Seq protocols
- NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free Barcodes – Up to 48 barcodes for use with the NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free DNA-Seq Kits and other DNA-Seq protocols
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.