RAPID, HIGH-THROUGHPUT, MICRO-VOLUME QUANTIFICATION OF DNA, RNA, & PROTEINS
DropletQuant® UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
The DropletQuant® UV-VIS spectrophotometer complements PerkinElmer’s LabChip® microfluidics instrument portfolio, providing electrophoretic separation and analysis of nucleic acids and proteins.
The DropletQuant UV-VIS spectrophotometer provides full-spectral microvolume quantitation scans of 96 samples in fewer than 5 minutes. With sample throughput, flexibility, and input volumes of 2 μL, the DropletQuant system enables a faster time-to-result.
Have confidence in your results with a wide linear dynamic range for DNA and protein, internal optical calibration and unique sample plate design preventing cross-contamination and sample evaporation. Seamless integration with liquid handling automation and SBS-formatted robotic arms eliminate sample quantification as a process bottleneck. In addition, the DropletQuant platform reduces downstream process variability associated with nucleic acid extraction and biotherapeutic workflows.
- DNA, RNA and protein microvolume quantitation
- Impurity analysis; removal of buffer and contaminants from calculations
of biomolecules of interest using cDrop™ software
- Purity calculations
- Measurement of dye labeling efficiency of microarray samples
- Color measurements (Bradford Assay)
- General UV/VIS measurements
|Length||46 cm | 18 in|
|Width||37 cm | 14.5 in|
|Height||33 cm | 13 in|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Length: 46 cm | 18 in
Width: 37 cm | 14.5 in
Height: 33 cm | 13 in
- LabChip® GX Touch™ Nucleic Acid Analyzer
- LabChip® GXII Touch™ Protein Characterization System
Application Note –