MICROFLUIDIC DEVICE FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
Custom Chip Fabrication
PerkinElmer custom chip fabrication can help you design custom microfluidic devices based on your needs in our state of the art manufacturing facilities. Every chip contains networks of miniaturized, micro-fabricated channels through which fluids and chemicals are moved to precise specifications. Fluid movements are controlled via pressure and/or voltage and can address fluid volumes as small as 10 nanoliters with outstanding accuracy.
Our prototyping team has extensive expertise in microfluidic applications and in-depth knowledge of fabrication processes.
- Robust fabrication process in glass and fused silica (quartz)
- Rapid prototyping/turnaround
- Multiple depth capability
- In depth knowledge of fabrication processes
Our standard chip library includes:
- Cell assays-pinched flow
- Electrokinetic controlled enzyme assays
- Cross/T designs
- Nucleic acid separation
- Gated injection/pressure driven flow
- Organic synthesis viscometer
- Kinase assays
- Instrument test chips
We offer a library of standard format templates and can developing custom formats using comprehensive mask design rules.
Download Our Photomask Design Guidelines