SCICLONE® G3 NGS LIQUID HANDLER SIMPLIFIES LIBRARY PREP AUTOMATION
Sciclone® G3 NGS & NGSx Workstations
Next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies are enabling science at unprecedented rates. As the cost of sequencing declines, throughput continues to increase and the number of applications for which sequencing data can be used is expanding. The Sciclone® G3 NGS and NGSx liquid handling workstations were designed for high throughput, walkaway NGS library preparation. The deck design and intuitive interface virtually eliminate cross contamination and user error. These liquid handlers simplify the construction of up to or greater than 96 libraries per day.
With over 88 automated library prep, sequence capture, and normalization protocols currently developed for use with the Sciclone G3 NGS workstation, the time and effort associated with protocol automation is greatly reduced. Automated library prep protocols have been developed for products from:
- New England BioLabs®
- 10X Genomics®
- Swift Biosciences®
- Pacific Biosystems®
- Thermo Fisher Scientific®
Our expert team of application scientists continues to collaborate with the scientific and research communities to expand our portfolio of validated methods and develop research applications for future requirements.
Width: 1219 mm | 48 in
Depth: 711 mm | 28 in
Publications that Cite Using the Sciclone® G3 NGS Workstation
- Corominas, J., Colijn, J. M., Geerlings, M. J., Pauper, M., Bakker, B., Amin, N., . . . Hollander, A. I. (2018). Whole-Exome Sequencing in Age-Related Macular Degeneration Identifies Rare Variants in COL8A1 , a Component of Bruch’s Membrane. Ophthalmology. doi:10.1016/j.ophtha.2018.03.040.
- Faiz, A., Heijink, I. H., Vermeulen, C. J., Guryev, V., Berge, M. V., Nawijn, M. C., & Pouwels, S. D. (2018). Cigarette smoke exposure decreases CFLAR expression in the bronchial epithelium, augmenting susceptibility for lung epithelial cell death and DAMP release. Scientific Reports,8(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-018-30602-7.
- Griss, J., Bauer, W., Wagner, C., Maurer-Granofszky, M., Simon, M., Chen, M., . . . Wagner, S. N. (2018). B cells sustain inflammation and improve survival in human melanoma:. doi:10.1101/478735
- Gösch, L., et al. (2018) A T cell-specific deletion of HDAC1 protects against experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Journal of Autoimmunity. (86). doi.org/10.1016/j.jaut.2017.09.008.
- Lange, M., Siemann, S., Woestmann, C., Mcnamara, S., Feldkamp, M., Blueher, A., . . . Rosenthal, A. (2018). Abstract 1413: Automation of a barcoded ctDNA sequencing assay based on hybrid capture on two robotic pipetting platforms enables processing of large numbers of liquid biopsy samples. Cancer Research,78(13 Supplement), 1413-1413. doi:10.1158/1538-7445.am2018-1413.
- Li, Jin, et al. (2017) Artemisinins Target GABAA Receptor Signaling and Impair a Cell Identity. Cell. 168 (1) 86 – 100.e15.
- Rosenberg, A. Z., Wright, C., Fox-Talbot, K., Rajpurohit, A., Williams, C., Porter, C., . . . Halushka, M. K. (2018). XMD-miRNA-seq to generate near in vivo miRNA expression estimates in colon epithelial cells. doi:10.1101/333658.
- Wong, T. N., Miller, C. A., Jotte, M. R., Bagegni, N., Baty, J. D., Schmidt, A. P., . . . Link, D. C. (2018). Cellular stressors contribute to the expansion of hematopoietic clones of varying leukemic potential. Nature Communications, 9(1). doi:10.1038/s41467-018-02858-0.
- Automated NGS Library Preparation with Covaris® Focused-ultrasonicator Workflow Solution (2018)
- Improving the Efficiency of Metagenomic Analysis of Stool Samples (2018)
- Automated Whole Genome, Long Linked-Read Sequence Workflow from Dried Blood Spot Samples (2018)
- Increase Your Throughput of Kapa® Biosystems & Roche® Library Preparation
- Automated KAPA® RNA HyperPrep™ Kit Library Preparation on the PerkinElmer Sciclone® G3 NGSx Workstation (2018)
- Automation of the IDT® xGen® Lockdown® Panels on the Sciclone® G3 NGS Workstation (2018)
- Automated Methods for the Sciclone®, Zephyr® and JANUS® G3 Liquid Handlers (2018)
- Complete Long Read Sequencing Workflows (10x Genomics® Collaboration) (2018)
- Disposable tips and microplates for the Sciclone G3 and Zephyr G3 liquid handlers
- Automated, high throughput small RNA sequencing on the Zephyr and Sciclone G3 NGS workstation(2017)