The Plant & Animal Genome Conference is designed to provide a forum on recent developments and future plans for plant & animal genome projects. Consisting of technical presentations, poster sessions, exhibits and workshops, the conference is an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and applications on this internationally important project.
Don’t Miss Our Corporate Workshop
Changing the Face of Agricultural Genomics
Researchers are breaking down barriers, creating a new era in agriculture genotyping. Using the latest in information technology, automation, library preparation, and sequencing they are transforming agricultural genomics in a way that has only been theoretically possible previously. This workshop, empowered by PerkinElmer technology, will address the current status and future direction for massively high throughput genomics for plant and animal breeding, and population studies.
- Joe Pickrell, President of Gencover
- Philipp Bayer, Forest Fellow: UWA, Perth
- John Hickey, Professor University of Edinburgh
- Charles D. Johnson, Director Genomics & Bioinformatics, Texas A&M Agrilife; Executive Director, Center for Bioinformatics and Genomic Systems Engineering
- Kyoko Kushiro, Associate Product Manager, PerkinElmer
- Mark McKown, Applied Genomics Specialist, PerkinElmer
Tuesday, January 15th, 1:30-3:40pm
Town & Country Hotel – Royal Palm Salon 5-6, San Diego, CA